Sunday 23 March 2014

Outfit of the week #48

Hello, I had the most awkward blog photo taking session while having these pictures done. Since doing my pictures outside I've been pretty lucky and not had people watching but this morning it seemed like everyone had been given an invitation. I hate it and get really annoyed even though I know I would stare if I saw someone doing it. Anyway I managed to get the pictures in the end, which I'm glad about as I've been dying to show you all this gorgeous jumpsuit from mystyleunion. 

 photo 25709062-08e7-4339-aa7c-5b4fd5bc681b_zpsfd99b0eb.jpg
 photo d80039b3-d7ce-43f6-b63a-069578b562ec_zps745717e2.jpg
 photo b7e23522-a851-4c2a-813e-03a57246e34b_zps80051a1c.jpg
 photo 802daa06-3ea3-47a7-943e-a8932f78b84c_zps416f9c6d.jpg
Jumpsuit - c/o mystyleunion*  //  Blazer - H&M  //  Boots - c/o Barratts* //  Bag - Zara

I love jumpsuits at the moment (and have another blue leopard print wide legged one to show you all soon) and this one is perfect for spring due to the pastel hues and light material. I've dressed it up with a blazer and heels for this shoot but have also worn it out with my leather jacket and flats for a more causal daytime look. I can't wait to wear it on holiday in June, it'll be perfect for a evening stroll in Portugal.

Hope you like it, if you do then comment... no one seems to comment anymore, waaaaaah!
Thanks
x

twitter // bloglovin // Instagram

18 comments :

  1. Love this! Like how you have paired the muted pastel colours with a pop yellow bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this jumpsuit! look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow bag works so well with the lovely soft colors :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! The pink, the florals and the yellow bag! LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think comments are dying :(

    I love this outfit so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so pretty!! I loveee the blazer with it, the perfect colour for this Spring...<3
    Oh yer and I've totes been there and done that with the awkward outdoor audience for blog photos haha, my neighbour being a regular :| no fun.

    And I'm also totes with you on comments - I rarely get any these days, thought it was just me though so I'm sadly reassured at your expense haha...sorry doll, here is one though :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this jumpsuit, it looks so good on you !! I can totally relate to the awkward phototaking sesh haha, hate that ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this jumpsuit! Also the blazer is gorgeous! xxx
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing jumpsuit, love how you've styled it too! I don't get comments that much nowadays either :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute jumpsuit, love the pop of neon too!

    Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bag and jumpsuit combo! so classy!
    www.bekylou.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jumpsuit print is wonderful - and the pink blazer goes perfect with it!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good jumpsuit. The print of this one is lovely and I like how you have worn it for this shoot. I'd feel so awkward if people were looking, you're working it though! Xxx Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bag is such a lovely colour, a nice addition to a subtle coloured outfit.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the blazer! It looks super nice teamed with the playsuit! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous! I'd never think to put it with a blazer, especially pink, but it works perfectly :) xx
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away lovely commenting people!!!
It makes me smile.

Be an e-tailPR blogger